Just in time for St. Patrick's Day, these Irish coffee themed kits include:
- A high quality two-tone medium size project bag from Skein Jane with interior open and zipper pockets and carabiner for use as a yarn guide or stitch marker holder. Medium size will work for socks as well as shawl projects.
- A full size skein of Panorama Fiber Arts Hitchhiker Sock yarn (460 yds, 100 grams, 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon) in the Irish Coffee colorway designed for this kit, lightly streaked with hints of pink and mint and lightly dusted with orange speckles
- A coffee brown mini skein for working contrast heels and toes (115 yds, 25 grams, 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon)
- A shamrock stitch marker set with a lobster claw progress keeper and four bead ring stitch markers sized for smaller needles
Pattern not included so you can knit the sock of your preferred construction, but the suggested pattern shown is Coffee Talk by Tracie Millar, available on Ravelry.
- Yarn Fiber Content:
- 75% Superwash Merino / 25% Nylon
- 460 Yards Plus 115 Yard Mini
- Fingering (28 stitches = 4" / 10cm)
- Needle Size:
- U.S. 1 - 3 needle
- Care Instructions:
- Hand wash recommended for best results and longer life
- Bag Included:
- Medium from Skein Jane